Experiencing the Voice of God: The Key to Successfully Navigating Life Series
Jesus promised not only to be our Shepherd but our GOOD Shepherd who will always lead us into righteousness, peace, joy, abundance, and protection – life as it should be! In such troubling times, it is essential to know how to recognize the voice of God. Every decision can be crucial to your future.
Jesus promised not only to be our Shepherd but our GOOD Shepherd. Following Him will always lead us away from lack, trouble, and temptation. Moreover, He will always lead us into righteousness (life as it should be), peace, joy, abundance, and protection! In such troubling times, it is essential that we know how to recognize the voice of God. Every decision can be crucial to our future.
Here are some things you will get from this enlightening series:
- You probably hear God’s voice but may not recognize it.
- Everyone experiences God’s voice differently; discover how you hear God.
- There is an attitude that ensures you are receptive to the voice of God.
- Discover the role worship plays in developing the capacity to recognize God’s voice.
- Identify and overcome your major hindrances to hearing God’s voice.
- Learn the essential truth about how God’s Word develops in your life.
- And much, much, more!
Life is too complicated to successfully navigate on our own. However, we have the promise of God’s direction that leads us to the best possible outcome for every situation. You have a built-in navigation system. This six-message series, Experiencing the Voice of God, will help equip you to recognize and follow God’s directions. Navigating life without God’s leadership is like driving at night with no headlights. Avoid the pitfalls, traps, and disasters that come from operating in the dark. Experience God’s voice and discover the road that’s smooth, straight, and easy to navigate!
- Developing Ears That Hear
- Discovering Life’s Compass
- Experiencing God’s Voice
- Incubating the Word
- A Worshiper’s Heart
- Led By the Spirit